[IRCA] CBXQ 540

I hooked up the 45' Vertcal this afternoon that seems to favor the North
as the valley is open to the North. Well, I believe CBXQ is indeed on
the air, but barely audible. Not 100% it is CBXQ, but the CBC seems to
be // to CBU, unless I am getting another LPRT on 540, but probably
CBXQ, but Wow what a weak signal. I used to get the S4 or S5 easily, but
not now.  Something sure has changed.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin