[IRCA] Morning Eastern Bev Bandscan

I was up early this morning with a bit of time, so I decided to do a
bandscan about 8-8:30 AM (PDT) off the Eastern Beverage.

Drake R8/1500' Eastern Beverage term.

530-TIS-Jewell/ two HAR's   S5
540-Unid NOAA   S5
550-KOAC/KBOW   S7
560-KPQ   S7
570-KVI  S9
580-KIDO  S5
590-KUGN/KQNT  S7
600-KGEZ  S1
610-KONA  S8
620-KPOJ  S9+20
630-KCIS/UNIDs  S8
640-KGVW  S3
650-  CISL  S5
660-KAPS  S7
670-KBOI  S4
680-KBRD/KOMW  S8
690-CBU/KRCO  S8
700-KXLX/KGRV  S7
710-KIRO  S9+8
720-KFIR  S7
730-KBSU/CHMJ  S6
740-UNID  S1
750-KXL   S9+18
760- -----
770-KTTH  S9+6
780- -----
790-KWIL  S9
800-KPDQ   S9
810-KTBI  S8
820-KGNW  S9
830--------
840-KSWB  S9+35 (Local)
850-KHHO  S9
860-KPAM  S9+20
870-KFLD  S7
880-KIXI/KWIP  S9
890------
900-KKRT/CKMO  S4
910-KKSN  S9+12
920-KGTK/KXLY/KSHO   S9
930-KYAK  S8
940-KWBY  S8
950-KJR   S9+10
960-KALE  S5
970-KXFD  S8
980-KBBO  S6
990-KTHH  S6
1000-KOMO  S9
1010-KOOR   S9
1020-KDYK  S8
1030-KMAS   S9
1040-CKST  S3
1050-KBLE/KORE  S8
1060-KBGN/CKMX  S2
1070-CFAX  S5
1080-KFXX  S9+18
1090-KPTK  S9+2
1100------
1110-KBND  S9
1120-KPNW  S8
1130-KPWX  S9+5
1140-UNID   S1
1150-KXET/KKNW S9+15
1160-KSL  S2
1170-KPUG  S8
1180-KLAY  S3 (IBOC QRM)
1190-KEX   S9+10
1200-CJRJ  S3  (IBOC QRM)
1210-KTBK  S9
1220-KCCS S3 (Splatter)
1230-KKEE  S9+35 (Local)
1240-KTIX/KGY  S5 (Splatter)
1250-KKDZ   S7
1260-KLYC  S8
1270-KBAM   S9+10
1280-KIT   S9
1290-KUMA   S7
1300-KKOL/KACI  S9+5
1310-KZXR  S9
1320-KXRO/KGDC  S9
1330-KKPZ/KGRG   S9
1340-KIHR  S9
1350-KRLC  S2
1360-KUIK/KKMO  S9+10
1370-KAST  S9+25 (Local)
1380-KRKO  S8
1390- KWOD/KTOX  S9
1400-KEDO  S9
1410-KBNP/CFTE  S9
1420-KITI  S9+10
1430-KYKN  S8
1440-KODL  S8
1450-KBPS  S8
1460-KUTI/KARR  S9
1470-KELA  S9
1480-KBMS/KNTB  S9
1490-KLOG  S9
1500------
1510-KGA   S6
1520-KGDD  S9+20
1530------
1540-KXPA   S9
1550-KKOV   S9+10
1560-KVAN/KZIZ   S9
1570-----
1580-KGAL   S8
1590-KLFE/KTIL   S9
1600-KOHI  S9
1610-TIS (Hammond/WA) S8 (Local)
1620-KYIZ   S9
1630-----
1640-KDZR S9
1650-TIS Astoria/Seaside  S9+10 (NOAA)
1660-TIS (UNID) S2 (NOAA)
1670-KNRO  S2
1680-KNTS  S9
1690-----
1700------

Midday would have been better, but I had the time this morning. Later I
will do one on the SW EWE and another on the NE EWE. The NW EWE is not
all that exciting in the day, as nothing favors the pattern. Most
everything is weak, except the locals.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin