[IRCA] 1700 / 1710 Seattle Russian stations

[IRCA] 1700 / 1710 Seattle Russian stations

I was in northern Washington last weekend and while going past Everett noted that the Russian station was on both 1700 (fair) and 1710 (good) in parallel. When returning towards Seattle, I turned on the radio and found they were on 1700 only with not a trace of 1710. Half an hour later, they were on 1710 with no trace of 1700. Apparently their Frequency Management Department is quite dynamic.

I'm just outside reception range at home so haven't checked to see what's up.

Chuck