[IRCA] Fw: [ABDX] Was one of these CKPR?...or CKY or CKAP, maybe?

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Rick Dau <drummer1965usa@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, May 12, 2011 12:40:02 PM
Subject: [ABDX] Was one of these CKPR?...or CKY or CKAP, maybe?

Ya know, I'm still trying to ID a couple of unIDs from 20 years ago, and maybe
CKPR was one of these...

 4/21/1991 0259 ELT Someone under WELO with a "Superstation" slogan ID;
suspecting a Canadian

12/23/1991 0437 ELT Good signal  with "Great 58" slogan ID

     I heard both of these during my time in Iowa City.  Is anyone familiar
enough with what the Canadians on 580 (and there were a bunch of 'em, 20 years
ago) were doing to know what IDs they were or weren't using at the time?

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska