[IRCA] KKSN-910 Vancouver WA

I see KKSN got their CP to change from DA2 5/5 to DA2 3.4/4.3. Early on
when they applied there was some question on their new pattern. Are they
moving to the 1080 site or building a new site? What will the new
pattern be? They have always had a super signal out here on the NW Coast
going back to the KISN days.  I wonder why the drop in power(?), as so
many stations are boosting power,  to have better coverage in their
metro area.
With both 910 Pasco WA and 910 Seattle moving years ago, 910 should be
more open. Even 920 Spokane got a boost in power up to 10KW day ND.
There is the question of KSHO 920, but I think KKSN nulls them anyway.
Thanks.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin