Re: [IRCA] KLTI 1560 MO Apparently on Day Power Again Tonight

Re: [IRCA] KLTI 1560 MO Apparently on Day Power Again Tonight

All,

Unfortunately, with local blowtorch KGOW "The Game" on the same frequency, even
though I tried with three separate radios (DT-400W, PR-D5, and CC-Radio EP), it
was a "water haul" from my location in far south-east Houston.

73 & Good DX,

Stephen H. Ponder, N5WBI
Houston, Texas, USA - EL29kn
E-Mail: stephen_ponder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx