Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Over Mod on the increase?

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Over Mod on the increase?

Kaz,

Checking out 1480 & 1310 when cx are good, you should catch them as they
seem to run 5KW ND more often than not a night. It is very easy as they
are both S9+20 or better running 5KW, at 93w they (1480) is inthe jumble
and 1310 is really not heard. 1480 seems to get out better at lower
power. 1480 was running 5 KW last night but 1310 wasn't. But both run
high power a lot of the time. I don't know if on purpose or a glich in
their system. I know a lot of DXers go after the Friday Football game
running high power too.

Sorry to hear you are also getting a lot more splatter, so I guess it is
nationwide. I don't know if it is a maintainance issue, or the crank it
up to get out better? But whatever the reason, it sure is not enjoyable
to listen to, nor DX nearby.

73

Patrick

Patrick Martin