[IRCA] Lower BC signals

Hi everyone,

I re-visited the signal strengths of the Lower Mainland & Victoria
stations on the Northern Oregon coast during midday.
650-CISL-S5 (Noisy)
690-CBU  (Strongest-lobe this way)
730-CHMJ-S6
900-CKMO-S6-7
980-CKNW-S5
1040-CKST-S0 to a carrier (very weak)
1070-CFAX-S4
1130-CKWX-S9 (with phasing)
1200-CJRJ-S4
1320-CHMB (under KXRO-Aberdeen)
1410-CFTE-S6-7
1470-CJVB (under KELA-Centralia)

The main difference now over a couple years back is 1410 & 1040. 1410
used to be poor days QRMed by Portland at times, now stronger than
Portland and in the clear and 1040 almost non existent. They must have
less power to the SW than even 1070 does. According to the CFAX CE years
ago, CFAX had less than 50 watts to the SW and yet they are decent, but
being on an island surrounded by water I am sure helps.
   1040 at night much weaker than they used to me, so they must be using
Day pattern all of the time. WHO is listenable and in the clear most
nights off the Eastern beverage.
  Now with Mt. Angel, OR on 1130, to get CKWX pretty much in the clear,
I have to use the phaser.
  Vancouver BC is at a bit over 200 air miles ad Victoria is at 160
Drake R8
NE EWE

73,

Patrick