[IRCA] replacement telescopic whip fm antenna superadio

[IRCA] replacement telescopic whip fm antenna superadio

Hi my name is Curtis Mcmenamin in Vacaville I was wanting to know if anyone knows where I can get a replacement FM whip antenna for the GE Superadio. Also I have an Eviant T7 inch digital tv and want a good antenna for pulling in distant tv stations any recommendations on these two topics.