Re: [IRCA] Union Oil Road Map with 1940 Radio Guide listings (OT)

Re: [IRCA] Union Oil Road Map with 1940 Radio Guide listings (OT)

Ira Elbert New III wrote:
Your old map my also be worth something to a collector. Perhaps a new
radio might be waiting in the wings if you should sell the map...

Not to rain on Dennis' parade, but in my experience the typical
oil-company map from that era is a very common find at flea markets or on eBay, usually selling for just a few bucks.

But they do indeed make fascinating conversation pieces!