[IRCA] RE - WSCR White Sox HOME GAMES - IBOC

[IRCA] RE - WSCR White Sox HOME GAMES - IBOC

Regarding my previous post about WSCR 670 IBOC - I imagine it will
be switched off only for WHITE SOX home games.  So, if
this schedule holds true in should be off for the next home
game against Baltimore on Friday, April 29 at 7:10 PM.

Tom