Re: [IRCA] KSAZ DX Test

I have a few segments of my recording to review from when I stepped away
from the radio, but to this point have nothing to indicate that I heard  KSAZ
tonight. Mostly what I was hearing were WTCM with C2C and WIBW with SNR,
plus one ID from WKTY which also carries SNR. I also heard bits and pieces
of Ranchero mx which I suspected was from XEMU, an occasional visitor at
night; I was glad to see that Tom Trump in W MI did ID XEMU, strengthening my
suspicion about this one.

It is too bad about the CD, without which a difficult catch became even
more so.

A big thank you to Paul Lotsof, Frank Luna and Patrick Martin for making
this test happen!
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI