Re: [IRCA] Another history question

Thanks for volunteering the info about CHQR. I was going to ask about that one sometime as some years ago I saw a 12" B/W tv at the local dump with a CHQR 810 sticker pasted on it.
   Kenneth

Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 12:12 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Another history question

On 2011-04-19, at 6:56 PM, Kenneth Nawalkowski wrote:

Thanks to everyone for the history on moves to 650 Khz. I have another history question. When did the following stations move to 880; KRVN WMEQ KJJR and CHQT?

I was living in Edmonton when CHQT moved to 880 in 1985. They moved from 1110 so they
would no longer have to protect KFAB-1110.

CHQR-810 Calgary moved to their present 770 about the same time. They were having
problems with KGO at night.

73,

Deane McIntyre VE6BPO