Re: [IRCA] WNAX's daytime signal

WNAX at 469 miles is a BOG catch here in Barrington IL if I aim basically due west, taking out any WMAM. Ditto further north in Grafton WI (20 miles N of Milwaukee) if I aim BOG properly and don't have too much WMAM. From Barrington, phasing WIND helps. Westerly cardioid antennas also get it weakly mixed with WMAM.

73 KAZ