Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Antenna experimenting

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Antenna experimenting

I have been using multiple antennas with a Misek phaser for the past two or three years, I got the best results from a 400' LW and a 160M dipole mixed together for some reason at my last location, I have moved and now use a 900' beverage paired with a 700' beverage but are pointed S and SW, I have gotten pretty good results, many TA's and Caribbeans. I've been toying with the idea of making two full length dipoles centered on the AM band and phasing them. The problem would be the lead in wires would be half of about 900 ft. I am try it this summer. The dipoles are nice and quiet, as both locations were noisy. I may even try half wave dipoles which would cut the lengths in half, has anyone ever tried this before?

Bob Young
Millbury, MA
various boatanchors