Re: [IRCA] NF UltraLight Bandscan

My guess, Bill, is perhaps a handful more, but that's about it.  Location is
everything.  If there are few  or no locals (which seems to be the case now
in Eastern Canada), and perhaps too early for North American propagation,
then the band should be open to perform wonders.  Remember, too, that St.
John's is 1/3 or 1/2 way across the Atlantic already.  I bet he's just
missing the weaker TAs, although it sure would be fun to have one of the
marvel PVC loop antennae that Gary used this past season in Puyallup for
TPs.  He also used only ULR, and received TPs probably better than anyone on
this side of the continent.......Walt