Re: [IRCA] Thanks For Help On The Unidentifieds Last Evening

Re: [IRCA] Thanks For Help On The Unidentifieds Last Evening

Your QTH is simply wonderful for TA's being that close to open ocean! I know that you are hugely into Ultralights and I think you're using a decent one, but ones with even better selectivity may exist (I am not the guy to know which ones). Also, you may wish to add an outdoor antenna like a superloop or KAZ with a cardioid pattern pointed at Europe/Mideast with the null at about SW. If you ever want to upgrade the rx, what you could get with a Perseus and cardioid antenna recording the entire band would be mind boggling.  73 KAZ