Re: [IRCA] KORC 820 Waldport OR

The newspaper is slightly incorrect, the FCC allows licenses up to one year
(not six months) to be silent before they face possible license revocation.
The article mentions they routinely grant a second 6 month window.. which
may be true but they don't go after a license to delet eit after only 6
months.

Plus, even after a year.. if you've been off longer then a year.. but come
back on.. you won't get deleted necessarily. The FCC isn't delete happy like
they used to be.

Wanted to clear that up:)