Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Getting to the bottom of 1710 - OT Chuckle

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Getting to the bottom of 1710 - OT Chuckle

My Lady's youngest is coming out for the summer and we're considering picking up a Grundig S450DLX and hooking it up to one of my homebrew actives. He was _very_ interested in my radios when he was here last summer. Big knobs for little fingers.....

There may be hope for the younger generation yet...

Your friendly Neighborhood Grumpy Old Man