Re: [IRCA] Three letter calls

Mike,

Yes, KREX. I believe I have one of those cards too. A lot of great cards
in the past with pictures of the stations. Of course stations never
changed call letters much in those days and the old station could have
the card for decades. I got a lot of really old ones when I started
DXing back in the 60s.Some dating back to the 30s and 40s.  Even in the
80s, once in a while a station would send me a very old card from the
past. Last week I got a nice new full color card from KCVR Lodi CA. They
have a new QSL card. Those are getting rare these days. I can see why a
lot of stations don't get cards, even if they could afford them, as the
station may change calls the next day! KCVR has had those calls for many
years.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin