Re: [IRCA] Three letter calls

Stan,

KGY 1240 is a regular on groundwave here. Fair signal days
  KWG I got QSL'd back in the late 60s when they were Top 40. I have a
local on 1230 and I don't hear Stockton as often. In the old days KVAS
(then) was not 24 hours.
  I well remember another 3 call letter station for years in Spokane,
the old KHQ 590. I think the TV is still KHQ isn't it? Same is true for
KGW TV Portland.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin