Re: [IRCA] TA traces for 27 Mar from Victoria, BC

On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 04:39:50 +0000 W Sal <canswl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Had a look on my Perseus too fellas, and saw several carriers on 1215 as
>well.  Nothing on the other 2 frequencies Nick found (at 04:15 or so).
>Carrier on 1296 present here as well.  Nothing close to any audio,
>though.......Walt in Victoria, BC

Funny that there was an opening - the last few days 28Mhz has been wide open...
Spoke to 2 Argentinians running while 10W into a 6' Helical Firestick whip
from my recently purchased ICOM 703+ Transceiver.

Colin Newell is the editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com, DXer.ca and BobHarris.com Amateur Radio VA7WWV - Victoria B.C. Canada | Twitter.com/coffeecrew