[IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR

1050    CKSB   MB, Winnipeg, good on top with man in FF at 2359.45 EDT
3/26 with several mentions of "Radio Canada".
Soon CJNB took over the freq, then CKSB was back on top. (PM-OR)

Drake SPR4
NE EWE

I'll be using the SPR4 for a while as I sent my R8 back to Drake for
service as the sensitivity has dropped. Probably the PIN diodes
protecting the front end are bad. I have used the R8 thousands of hours
for the past 19 years, it needs a tune up.

73,

Patrick