From: Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, NancyJohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, March 25, 2011, 12:20 AM

1180    KERN    CA, Wasco, good on top of KLAY with talk at 1128 EDT
3/24, News at 1130 "KERN News Talk 11-80" IDs. (PM-OR)

1330    KWLO    IA, Waterloo, good with Four Tops oldies song
Bernadette, followed by "KWLO" ID into another oldies song a 0310 EDT
3/25. (PM-OR)

Drake SPR4
SW EWE, 1500" Eastern Beverage

73,