Re: [IRCA] April Popular Communications

I've actually visited both coffeecrew.com and dxer.ca of course. (ultralights rule!)  I recently sent a little blurb about the 2011 IRCA convention to the editor at Monitoring Times magazine. Hopefully they'll give us a little plug.  Remember, we're just 3 months out from the convention in Colorado Springs CO. If you haven't sent your registration in yet, the address is  IRCA Convention c/o Bob Wien, #106,  2910 North Powers Blvd. Colorado Springs CO 80922-2801.  Registration fee is $30. I don't think we had an actual registration form this year so be sure to jot down your info (name, address, phone, email, date arriving if known, etc...) Bob is also accepting auction item donations at the above address if you can't be in attendance. If you can get your hands on a few bumper stickers from your local station(s) those are happily accepted for the goodie table. 73 for now, Mike Sanburn  KG6LJU