Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2011 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] WWV Solar Report

Your present times work fine Craig, but if I was fine tuning it just for myself, I'd have it update just before my evening listening time, say around 0000UT (1900EST), and then again just before my morning listening time, say 1200UT (0700EST). To generalize for North America, how about keeping the 4:15pm EST one for the evening listener, then say deliver at 4:15am EST for the morning listener?

best wishes,

Nick