[IRCA] WYTH DX TEST Heard in Michigan

I stayed up for the first test from 0500-0530 UTC but heard nothing.  I went
to bed and set the Perseus to record (via WinradHD) from 0600-0630 UTC and
caught the following action:

Distinct sweep tones were heard here at 0605 UTC, 0608 UTC, and possibly
0617 UTC.  Then at 0628 UTC another sweep tone and then telephone DTMF morse
code tones heard clearly.  No other programming was heard from WYTH.  The
dominants heard here on 1250 were WGL and presumed WSSP with sports talk.  I
also captured a weaker Spanish station with possible Mexican music, and
occasional audio from both R. Disney Pittsburgh and CJYE Ontario.

Thanks to all who made this possible!  A new one for the log book!

Tim Tromp
West Michigan