Re: [IRCA] WYTH-1250 DX test

Nice. :)  Any program clues I should listen for here in El Cajon, CA, or would being 11 miles east of 1240 KNSN San Diego not make it worth it?  Last week I tried for the test on 1540, but at most I got only 1 dit or dah from the morse ID, IF it was even that.  KMPC Los Angeles owned the frequency, sometimes being full quieting.  On 1250 now though nothing's really dominant although I can hear 2 or 3 signals fighting each other.