From: Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 9:00:25 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Noise Cancelling Headphones OT

I called BestBuy Walt, and they have  pair called  Bose Comfort 15 for
$300 and the are highly rated and claim you can sit next to a crying
baby on a fight and not hear anything. They get a rating of 4.8 ot of 5.
Bose is highly rated I know. $300 is better than putting up with a
racket.  It is the old story, you get what you pay for. Thanks.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR