Re: [IRCA] Major Earthquake and Tsunami hits Japan.......Check out CNN or News in your Area!!

Re: [IRCA] Major Earthquake and Tsunami hits Japan.......Check out CNN or News in your Area!!

Yes, a lot of people left Seaside and Cannon Beach. Out here, nothing.
Depot Bay & Crescent City both got hit, the harbor areas especially. The
damage was on the Central to South Coast with bigger surges. But living
on the OregonCoast, there is always the threat of a Tsunami, like our
strong Pacific storms. Now they bug me more as the high winds are
common. We had two one right after another earlier this week with wind
gusts around 70 MPH. We have only had a couple dry days since mid Feb
too! It looks like we have another for Sunday night into Monday. It
looks like Winter is still here. Lots of rain too.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager