Re: [IRCA] Major Earthquake and Tsunami hits Japan.......Check out CNN or News in your Area!!

Re: [IRCA] Major Earthquake and Tsunami hits Japan.......Check out CNN or News in your Area!!

KMVI site says it has been upgraded to a warning. First waves to reach the Hawaiian islands at 2:59 am HST. At least 16 aftershocks above 6.0 magnitude, one was 7.4 a half hour after initial quake. Hopefully subsequent quakes will have a canceling rather than a reinforcing affect on the tsunami. 'Hope it will be minimal where you are Pat.  ms