Re: [IRCA] IRCA # 83/4/5-Complete station info

Re: [IRCA] IRCA # 83/4/5-Complete station info

This info can be found at the Northwest Broadcasters website homepage in the Cool Links link where other sites are listed and the" complete station list" I mentioned is in the Regulatory Angecies link in the FCC site and had  been found by a pop-up  frequency list which is now eluding me and I'm a little p-o'd with that so if anyone out there is interested in possibly running into it could you let me know how you found it. Sorry about the "missing link" that would get us to the Frequency list.Thanks, Bill in BC