[IRCA] Radio Heritage Competition Winners

[IRCA] Radio Heritage Competition Winners

For anyone interested:
---
USA Pirate Radio DVD
Competition Winner
__________________________

We're pleased to announce a winner for our latest competition, and
that's Aaron Dickey from Huntington, West Virginia in the USA.....one
of a large number of entries who correctly picked 'I'm Counting on
You' by Johnny O'Keefe as song #3 on the 2ZC Hit Parade in 1961.

There are also another 10 competition winners, each receiving FREE
introductory 2011 supporter packages.....check for your name........

Well done Aaron - a copy of the Pirate Radio USA DVD is on its way to
you shortly. This great DVD goes inside several pirate radio stations
and explores the whole pirate radio scene in the USA.

Special Offer
_____________

We have just 2 copies of the wonderful memoirs of Kiwi DJ Keith
Richardson 'Never a Dull Moment' PLUS a unique CD of jingles, music
and interviews from the 1960's available for you........ and we'll
send them as a special thank you for the first 2 donations of US$75
this week towards our operational costs campaign.

Just use the Paypal donation button at www.radioheritage.com and tell
us your shipping address.

More Winners
____________

Congratulations also to the 10 winners of the FREE 2011 introductory
supporter packages:

Chris Prouse, Bjorn Fransson, Mike Riffle, Paul Turner, Tim Gruar,
Louise Maginness, Jorge Luis Medina, Ivica Smolcic, David Alexander
and Daniel Anderson.

Our winners are from Australia, USA, Serbia, New Zealand, Venezuela
and Sweden which just goes to show how globally popular our
competition was!

Our supporter packages are worth US$10 and include immediate
discounts on our books and CDs, personal research, special offers and
inclusion on our Roll of Honor for supporting our radio heritage
activities.

Next competition? Coming real soon!

Claim Your Free Book Today
__________________________

In the meantime, to claim your own copy of the Keith Richardson radio
DJ memoirs 'Never a Dull Moment' PLUS a CD of great jingles, music
and interviews from 2ZC in the 1960's the first 2 donations of US$75
this week will get this great read as a thank you!

Just use the donation button at www.radioheritage.com.

Thanks everyone!
Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com

PS...will you become one of our 150 Donors for 2011 to cover
our monthly operational costs?

Thanks to the generosity of supporters worldwide, we've now met 100%
of the US$1,300 target in January and 70% so far of our February
funding target.

You can help today by making a donation at www.radioheritage.com.

PPS..Keith Richardson, whose wonderful book and CD we're offering
this week, sadly passed away last week and no more copies of his book
are being printed. We have the remaining handful of copies of this
uplifting and entertaining story of great radio times. Be quick to
get your copy!
---
Lynn.
Lafayette, LA