Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re WZRX 1590 MS & also 1510

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re WZRX 1590 MS & also 1510

Sports on 1510 to the west, at least from here in IL is likely CO. WA on 1510 is rare anymore and not hrd after they switch at sunset.

You do very well to the west at sunrise and far better than I do from here. Having fewer locals and semi locals and being further north really helps SRS.

I haven't tried for WZRX as I've had them under some call or another before and my south antenna (double pennnant, "bowtie") came down during the blizzard and will take some work to get back up.

Hopefully you can do well at SSS and SRS for a couple days, noting that most northerly stations will stay on day rig for 30 or even 45 minutes longer today than yesterday. They'll also come on earlier in the morning.

73 KAZ