Re: [IRCA] 1590 Test Tones at it again at 02:07Z

Re: [IRCA] 1590 Test Tones at it again at 02:07Z

More like the automation not working like it should. What sounds like is
happening is that after CNN and lock spots play, the automation isn't
sending a command to the switcher to get Phil Valentine's show on..
something is probably properly programmed but there's a malfunction.

When you run a talk station multiple things have to happen to get a talk
program on the air automated and one thing going wrong can totally screw it
all up.

I know this first hand, I work full time for a news/talk station.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com