From: bill kral <jwkral@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] 1700 Texas/ Mexico
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 10:31 PM

02/13/11--22:00 PST ---Nanaimo BC.----1700 brought in 2 signals
1. KVNS Brownsville Tex with old sixties music ( Stevie Wonder song)
2. XEPE ? Tijuana Mex with EE talk and ID as Double X 1090 and changing to SS ( Are they // to the Mex on 1090 ?--which usually renders KPTK Seattle useless in this area as it is a sky skip into the fringe of a groundwave.) Bill in BC