From: Allen Willie <vo1_001_swl@xxxxxxxx>
To: irca <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Feb 13, 2011 6:22 am
Subject: Re: [IRCA] India on Ultralight Radio

Hi Everyone,

Regarding the recent mentions of logging India on an Ultralight Radio

As Jim Renfrew mentions, From Signal Hill,Newfoundland this past fall, I heard what sounded like Indian type music only for a short period of time with no chance at hearing anything further such as ID or talk, as the signal diminished quickly thereafter, At this point I cannot say with certainty that it truly was the India signal on 1566.

Regards

Allen Willie
St. John's,Newfoundland