Re: [IRCA] A New one - KOLM-1520

With WWKB having problems, I was finally able to get past KRHW and bag KOLM with ESPN sports and finally at 0203 >"Sportsradio 1520, The Ticket".

I also heard KOLM-1520 at 0000 ELT with ESPN talk over nulled and weakened WWKB. That makes four new loggings on 1520 this month, WTHE Mineola, NY, WARR Warrenton, NC and WSVX Shelbyville, IN being the other 3. Along with WWKB's transmitter problems, I wonder if KOLM was running on day power or using the wrong pattern. NRC log shows them as U8, a combination that is not found much (non-directional day, directional with different patterns nights and critical hours).

73

Mike Brooker
Toronto, ON