Re: [IRCA] KTRB/860

Don,

Yeah, I did notice KTRB on today.  Listened to AM for the first time in many
moons last night.  Mostly trying to see if I could find any graveyarders
IDing through the mud.  Radio here is destroyed by high power.  I was 3
miles from KFRC xmtr, 5 miles from KNBR and about 8 from KGO.  Those, their
spurs, the IBOC spew and RF from everywhere keeps me mostly on FM these
days.

Mike