Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] TA QSL received!

There's something sweet about getting a QSL from a station and country that is so hard to catch inland. Nice, Jim!

Saul

Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 6:15 PM
Subject: [Amdx] TA QSL received!

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

Received a full data QSL from Syrian Arab Republic Broadcasting Service for Radio Damascus on 783 kHz, heard NOV 23 2010. Of the 72/73 countries I've heard, this is #55 verified.

It's 73 if I count East Germany, only 72 if not.

Still waiting for responses to letters sent in the last year to Faroe Islands 531, Czech Republic 954, Romania 1152, Iran 972 and Libya 1053/1125.