[IRCA] Two DX tests in March

Georgia's on Jim Pogue's mind. He brings word of two scheduled DX tests. I will reconfirm this with him in the next couple days as I get reorganized after (hopefully) resolving some serious computer birdies. But I want word out immediately, so here we go. Please forward far and wide:

WKVQ, 1540 Khz, 10 KW, Eatonton, GA will test on March 12, 2011 from 2:00-2:30 AM Eastern Standard Time. Test will include Morse code IDs, voice IDs, special music, and sweep tones. Reception reports may be sent to starstation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx which will be acknowledged with an eQSL or snail mail reports to WKVQ Radio, Attn: DX Test, P.O. Box 3965, Eatonton, GA 31024-3965 which will be acknowledged with a traditional QSL card. During the test, phone calls will also be accepted at 706-485-8792. Special thanks to Chief Engineer Craig Baker, for making this test possible.

WYTH, 1250 Khz, 1 KW, Madison, GA will test on March 19, 2011 from 2:00-2:30 AM Eastern Daylight Saving Time. Test will include Morse code IDs, voice IDs, special music, and sweep tones. Reception reports may be sent to starstation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx which will be acknowledged with an eQSL or snail mail reports to WYTH Radio, Attn: DX Test, P.O. Box 3965, Eatonton, GA 31024-3965 which will be acknowledged with a traditional QSL card. During the test, phone calls will also be accepted at 706-485-8792. Special thanks to Chief Engineer Craig Baker, for making this test possible.

Thanks to Jim and to Craig!

Saul Chernos
for the IRCA-NRC DX Test Committee