[IRCA] 1130 with SS music

01--02- 11 ---00:00 PST ---Victoria BC : Turning radio on and landing on 1130 I found what used to be only a reception problem for Vancouver listeners at sunset--loud SS music cutting up semi-local CKWX Van BC so I figured that KPWX Mt.Angel OR was on day power as normally on night power they aren't audible here.DXed for about an hour and checked back and I still heard them at 01:00 PST and decided it was crash time. When I woke up at 06:00 they were still there so it wasn't just for a short run and they were on full power all night long.If anybody in that neck of the woods(Oregon) can verify this I'll be happy.Bill in BC