Re: [IRCA] KRMG 740

On Tuesday 01 February 2011 21:37:36 Richard Allen wrote:
> KRMG 740 Tulsa OK appears to be operating daytime power (50kW)
>  tonight.  The station is broadcasting live news coverage due to the snow
>  storm today.

I dug deep under CFZM, but all I found was SS, probably Cuba.

The only station I've found so far that is definitely not on their usual
parameters is daytimer WCJW-1140 in NY, still on as of 2345 EST.  No special
coverage at the moment, just the usual C&W, but the program is locally
originated.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON