[IRCA] Sangean ATS 404

I visited our local Fry's Electronics, Friday night and wound up in the
row with portable radios.  They had about 20 on display but I did not
recall see any in the locked case, below.  I noticed an orange / salmon
colored clearance tag for the normally $89.95 Sangean ATS-404 - it was
$2.90!  :O  Of course it was a misprint, right?  I said to a salesman,
"I want to buy this" and he said "okay" followed by "you know that this
is a display model and it's been here for a while?"  I said that I
understood.  He grabbed it and the AC adaptor and bubble wrapped it and
I went on to do the rest of my shopping!  That is a deal of a lifetime!
A 97% discount!  Too bad the $280 Grundig 750 wasn't $10! :)  I will
check back as they may be reducing their inventory.

For you ULR DX'ers - is this radio is too big to be considered an
Ultralight?  It does not seem to have as good as selectivity or
sensitivity as my Eton e-100 but it's still nice!  Any online manual
resources?

Thanks and 73,

Dave Hascall
Indianapolis