[IRCA] WGGH-AM 1150

I just got a video from a DX'er pointing his camera at the radio in his car,
it was filmed at 8:20AM this morning in Collierville, TN (just east of
Memphis). It is pretty clear reception of the station I work for, WGGH-AM
1150.

This isn't the first time this same person has heard us in Collierville, TN.
We've also been heard just outside Corinth, MS on the TN/AL/MS line before
as well as in Southern Wisconsin.

Power up time for us in January is 7:15am CENTRAL. I don't recall what power
down time (44 Watts) is for us this month.

Our 5KW 2 tower signal right after power up and right before power down is
very potent. We're pretty easily identifiable, with unique station slogans
and I believe we are the only station on 1150 AM carrying "The Rick & Bubba
Show".

If anyone logs us and wants confirmation, just shoot me an email here and
I'll be glad to check our program logs and confirm what you heard :)

Paul Walker
walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx