[IRCA] 810 Spanish unID

I guess a link would be helpful - sorry!

www.wtfda.info/showthread.php?t=5395

Heard Spanish one November evening on 810, with a wire beverage-on-ground pointed southwest. I think I've seen Bogota reported more than others up this way, but not sure in this case. Audio clips posted at above link (WTFDA Forums) are as follows:

Clip A) There's Spanish. Audio's poor for the most part, but I'm particularly interested in what sounds like an anthem (if it isn't just dramatic instrumental music) about half-way through, underneath the Time-warner ad WGY Schenectady NY is running.

Clip B) Not uploaded here...too long, at 16 minutes. Nothing hugely compelling there anyhow.

Clip C) Decidedly short with Spanish talk atop at first a bubbler (Cuba)? And then Michael Savage (WGY).

Clip D) Same Spanish mentions Mexico a couple times but it seems like political talk. The bubbler pops up mid-way. I would expect if this is Cuba that the bubbling would be more consistent, thus I am thinking I should rule out Cuba. There's an ad or announcement with a woman's voice towards the end.

Clip E) More talk.

Clip F) Some music, then what could be an ID near the start.

Any thoughts are welcome and appreciated, with thanks.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River, Ontario