Re: [IRCA] 1520 results

A bit disappointing, it was.  The only clear IDs heard were KRHW and WSVX.
KRHW was dominant much of the time... do they ever use their night pattern?
WSVX was a callsign newie only.  I also had the basketball game that Jim
reported... likely unneeded KOLM.

Just one unid of interest: at about 2257 EST, I heard someone mention ABC
news upcoming, and then "you're listening to AM 1520, W???...".  The only
candidates I can find with ABC affiliation are WTLM-AL, WMLM-MI, and WQCT-OH.
The Alabama station seems the least likely, since they have no night
authorization at all.  Anybody else hear a station with ABC news during the
KB downtime last night?

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON