-----Original Message-----
From: amdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Saul DX
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 1:12 PM
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx; Mailing list
for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: [Amdx] Spanish unIDs 940 IDed + Solid Gospel

Jon in St. Catharines ON listened and heard "La Explosiva" IDs in all three
clips, making this not a Mexican but WCND in Shelbyville KY. 250 watts
daytime, 10 night. This has not been a regular, so either my n-s antenna is
well positioned for the station's 10 watts, or they had an errant
night-switch issue.

On Clip 'b' I hear another station that's been a bit of a nemesis for me
this season. Solid Gospel Radio (also IDs as Solid Gospel Music). This coule
be WADV Lebanon PA, WNRG Grundy VA, or WECO Wartburg TN. It's been a
struggle to get local content. I've heard WADV and WNRG from Burnt River
before, but only have WECO in Toronto, so have been after that one. I
suspect WNRG in most of these cases, as it's been at night, and WNRG seems
to get out the best per others' reports; and a year ago I heard it a slew of
times. Nothing IDable here in this clip, but worth reminding all that a
Solid Gospel is waiting there on 940; some may need whatever it turns out to
be.

Again, my thanks to Jon.

Saul