[IRCA] TP for 10 Jan from Kona, Hawaii

At 1600UTC (or 6AM Local time) It was
pretty much an all Aussie show with
the strongest signals on 1116 Brisbane
and 1548 4QD in Queensland at arm chair levels
on the Tecsun Gary DeBock super-modified DSP portable.

All the content was about the floods in Queensland
and various river reports, rain fall levels
and cresting stats.

Similar sounding stations on 738 and about 10 other freq. -
Next morning I will bring a pen outside and my
mp3 recorder.

I imagine that a lot of the daytime only stations
are running 24hrs at full power during the crisis.

Apart from the AUS, Korea on 972 was coming in regardless
of conditions - and 1566, 1575 was the typical mix of
different things.  Apologies, more concise details next
time.

Anyone that wants to sked a QSO into my 'hood can
do so on IRLP Node 3212 or SKYPE coffee_experts
for live audio and video.

Colin Newell is the editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com, DXer.ca and BobHarris.com Amateur Radio VA7WWV - Victoria B.C. Canada | Twitter.com/coffeecrew