Re: [IRCA] Testing New SDR software

Russ:

You can get the well-received WinRadio Excalibur for $850 or the just as good QS1R for $999. Both record at least 2 MHZ worth of RF.

Chuck

On 1/8/2011 7:00 AM, Russ Edmunds wrote:
I was ( although I didn't say so ) excluding the SDR-IQ completely on account of that very big limitation. If you want to cover the full BCB, it isn't happening today for under a grand so far as I know.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>